Live from the Field - Recorded Series
This four-part series of recorded webinars focuses on the current agricultural climate and how to strategize and bring value to your customers. Through producer interviews and expert faculty analysis, participants discover the current attitudes of livestock and grain farmers and walk away with refined focus and the knowledge and best practices to bring value through intentional selling.
Each of the two interview sessions feature two farmers: one from the livestock industry and one from the corn/soybean industry.
Purchasing the series gives you unlimited access to the recorded webinars.
Live from the Field: Pricing — Important characteristics when buying in a downturn, pricing strategies
Live interview with two midwestern livestock and grain farmers to discover what is important to them when making input decisions during this agriculture downturn.
Insights on the farmer interviews with Dr. Scott Downey and Dr. William Secor who provide tools to help you better communicate with and serve your customers this year.
Live from the Field: Planning — Thinking strategically about your customers and prospects
Interviews with two different farmers on how they are planning for the next season and how they prefer to buy their inputs.
Insights on the farmer interviews with Dr. Scott Downey and Dr. William Secor who provide tools to be more intentional with your customers and prospects, and to develop your strategy over the winter season.
- Timely conversations with real farmers.
- Hear firsthand how farmers are evaluating decisions in current market conditions, how they're planning for next season and how they like to buy their inputs.
- Expert analysis of farmer conversations and key insights on how farmers are making buying decisions in an agricultural downturn to help you be more intentional with your customers and prospects and develop your strategy through the winter season.
- Expert faculty analysis with tools that can be put to use immediately.
- Excel/value pricing spreadsheet tool provided to participants.
Is this series for you?
This recorded series is designed for sales representatives, sales managers and marketing managers in the agricultural industry.