Turning Trust to Loyalty
October 4, 2017 (webinar); January 23-24, 2018 (campus workshop)
Building relationships and growing them over time is key in our business.
People skills come naturally to some, but are your actions aligned in ways that grow trust over time? What if there were ways you could purposefully be more intentional and authentic in your interactions with customers? What would that look like?
That's what you'll take away in Turning Trust to Loyalty.
This program brings together trust research experts, agricultural economics faculty and farm business professionals to move to a deeper understanding of organizational and personal trust between agribusiness representatives and farmers.
- Understanding of how to overcome barriers that take away from trust in customer relationships in an evolving farmer landscape
- Learn what farmers are really thinking when it comes to their relationships with manufacturers and dealers
- Leave with tools for measuring satisfaction and loyalty
- Develop new capabilities in relationship building
- Gain confidence when handling objections
Learn and explore new ways to grow trust and apply them in ways that improve retention and build loyalty. Take advantage of bundling the webinar and workshop to maximize your experience.