Purdue Food and Agribusiness Executive Summit
October 1-3, 2019
Diversity of participants is critical to seminar discussion and interaction. Applications are reviewed with the following considerations:
- Scope of leadership in the context of company/division structure
- Number of applicants from one company; consideration will be given for companies with a number of divisions/business units
- Seven years or more of industry experience
- Nominations by the Steering Committee members
- Balance of participants in supply chain segments and types of organizations
The review committee will closely adhere to the admission criteria. At the same time, the committee reserves the right to exercise their judgement in responding to applications.
Up to three applications will be accepted from each organization.
- Consideration will be given to larger organizations with multiple divisions and/or subsidiaries.
- Should there be seats available closer to program delivery, additional applications from will be accepted from participating organizations. Please feel free to contact Danielle Latta in September for an update on available seats.