November 16, 2020
- Topic: How the food supply chain is being restructured, navigating the business world pre and post-pandemic and more. Featuring Dr. Allan Gray and Rob Dongoski, EY partner and global agribusiness leader, and MS-MBA alumni.
September 29, 2020
- Topic: Dr. Mike Boehlje and special guests Gregg, president of the board of directors; Eric, CEO; and Leah Halverson, director of new business development and marketing specialist, of Black Gold Farms chat about where they see agriculture and the potato industry headed in the short-term, Black Gold Farms’ fundamental business strategy and how it has changed over time and their response to current challenges facing the industry.
- Download a PDF of the PowerPoint Presentation
July 14, 2020
June 16, 2020
- Topic: “Farm Finance and Economics” — Special guest David Widmar, co-founder of Agricultural Economic Insights, joins Brady Brewer for a conversation around farm finance and economics. Widmar is an agricultural economist specializing in ag trends and the farm economy.
- Download a PDF of the PowerPoint Presentation with Show Notes